Senate Joint Resolution 15 will be heard Tuesday March 26th at 1:00pm in the Senate Committee on Revenue and Economic Development.
Contact the members of the committee and tell them to pass SJR15, just as it was passed in 2011, to the people of Nevada can vote for it when its on the ballot in 2014.
SJR15 removes the mining industry’s constitutional tax protections and gives the people of Nevada a say over how the industry is taxes. Right now the industry pays between 1.5% and 5% on the billions worth of nonrenewable resources they take from our state every day.
Contact the Senate revenue committee today!
- Ruben Kihuen, Chair, Senate District 10, Clark: Ruben.Kihuen@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-1427
- David Parks, Vice Chair, Senate District 7, Clark: David.Parks@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-6504
- Mo Denis, Senate Majority Leader, Senate District 2, Clark: Moises.Denis@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-1428
- Debbie Smith, Senate District 12, Washoe: Debbie.Smith@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-1433
- Michael Roberson, Senate Minority Leader, Senate District 20, Clark: Michael.Roberson@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-1481
- Ben Kieckhefer, Senate District 16, Carson, Washoe: Ben.Kieckhefer@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-1450
- Greg Brower, Senate District 15, Washoe: Greg.Brower@sen.state.nv.us 775-684-1419
SJR15 Hearing Details
Tuesday March 26, 2013
Senate Committee on Revenue and Economic Development
Room 1214 of the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, NV.
Videoconferenced to Room 5100 of the Grant Sawyer State Building, 555 E. Washington Ave., Las Vegas, NV.