Serving the Northern Nevada Immigrant Community
Immigrants are an important part of the fabric of Nevada’s society. They are fundamental to our primary industries and quality of life. For immigrants, life in Nevada may provide more opportunities than before, but it is still very hard. Many parents work two or three low-wage jobs, sacrificing today for a better tomorrow for their kids.FREE Assistance for DACA Renewals. Learn more…
Undocumented Nevadans are especially vulnerable and are often forced to live in the shadows. Children live in constant fear that their parents will be deported.
PLAN believes these families deserve to live openly without fear, and be recognized as contributing members of our communities. PLAN supports immigrants’ rights to legal status and advancement to citizenship, and it works to change policy to protect immigrant families. Read more…
Join us in support of DACA and in opposition to President Trump’s anti-immigrant policies.
When: Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017
Where: Across from Reno City Hall, 1st. N. Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
PRESS CONFERENCE ON DACA
When: Tuesday, August 15 @ 11 a.m.
Where: PLAN Office 203 South Arlington Ave., Reno, Nevada
5-year Anniversary of DACA implementation. We continue to stand firm and take action against the rescindment of DACA.
For more information call 775-800-1851 or 775-348-7557
For more information and services available in Northern Nevada — e.g. Adjustment Status, Assistance at CIS, Interviews, Deferred Action (DACA), EOIR, Family Petitions, Temporary Protected Status, (TPS), etc. — please visit our Citizenship & Immigration Program website for contact information and to schedule an in-person appointment.
PLAN in the news
- Renoites Offer DACA Assistance Before Renewal Deadline
- Local Organization Offers Free Application Assistance for DACA Renewals
- Nevada’s 13,000 DACA participants confront ‘limbo’
- Nevada Dreamers express concern over DACA announcement
- People’s Action Pledges to Stand With DACA Recipients and Work Toward Full Immigration Reform
- DACA Anniversary Brings Supporters Together in Nevada
- Open Forum Discusses Immigrant Rights
- Restaurant owner almost went bankrupt after Trump’s visit during campaign
- Unions Draw Thousands to May Day March on Las Vegas Strip
- Being a DREAMer during the time of Trump – March 23, 2017